May 27, 2020
Dear Church Family,
I want to invite you to Reunion Sunday!
We have missed you and look forward to celebrating and worshipping on-site together this Sunday (5-31) as we are return to our regularly scheduled service times of 9:30 & 11:30 AM.
In light of the past three months we will do things a little differently, practicing due diligence to provide you and your family a safe environment for fellowship, corporate worship, and the ministry of God’s Word.
A Few Details
- The church facility will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected in preparation for your return. All high-touch surfaces will be disinfected before the 9:30am service, and again before our 11:30am service.
- Nursery and children's classes will be available during both services. We will have two sets of disinfected toys in each children’s classroom, one for each service. Or, you are welcome to keep your children with you in the adult service. We will keep the service length to 70 minutes or less.
- Ample seating will be set-up in the sanctuary and fireside room to enable you to practice the degree of social distancing you are comfortable with (CDC continues to recommend 6’). We respect your decision and will strive to make your preference a possibility without any enforcement.
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available if you would like to utilize them. In love please respect the choice of others when it differs from your own.
- We will not offer any self-serve food or coffee. However, our ‘Missions Espresso’ will be open and All Drinks Will Be Free. Drip coffee will also be available through our espresso bar.
Here is a timely Word from God for Reunion Sunday …
Psalm 55:14 "We used to take sweet counsel together; within God’s house we walked in the throng."
Let us take sweet counsel together again this Sunday within God’s house.